Thursday 29 April 2010

Natural Evocation

When I looked at her, she just smiled. No words, no movement below or above these pursed lips. There was no need, her eyes said it all. She was telling me how much she wanted me, how I wasn’t to issue a word as I tore off her clothes and threw her onto the bed, and how as her fingers clawed into my back, I would watch the perspiration from my head fall like a guiding beacon onto her writhing chest.
My eyes bore into hers, creating an electricity that ripped into all around us, bonding us for emotion untold and constricting the physical. The world stood still and nothing else existed or would be created. If this was it, even for a second, it was worth it all.
And then she disappeared, I heard the traffic and the swell of conversation. Gone without a trace, but leaving a memory that will always be as fresh as a footstep in the snow. Never tarnished, never removed.

1 comment: